Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mr Nice Guy food truck

I saw a long queue today, and being Singaporean... Long queue = Good Food.
Since I had nothing on, I joined in the queue. It didn't take as long as I expected... Just about 15 mins.

I had no idea what sliders were, though I guessed it was some form of sandwich. So that was an interesting surprise for me...


The menu was pretty simple (yes I like simple). I ordered the bacon cheese slider box. $12.


Surprise! So now I know what a slider is... It's like a mini burger.


The verdict...

I didn't quite like the slider. It was a bit dry, and the only thing I could really taste was the tomato ketchup. The bun was a tad too dry. The 3 sliders were definitely filling though they look like they won't be. Perhaps the fries filled me up. The fries were amazing though... One of the best fries... It's the semi crispy and semi soggy fries which may not be favored by many... But I love it.

My ratings:
Food: 3.5/5 
Price: 3.5/5

Would I return.... Hmm maybe not, unless I only want some fries.