Friday, July 11, 2014

Gorilla Cheese

I really like eating food from the food trucks. So we saw this one on bizzare foods. Since they're always on the move, and they were at 46th & 6th Av, that was today's lunch!!


We ordered the  Buffalo Chicken Sandwich & the Pulled Pork Sandwich. $8 each, and a $3 tot. I give the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich a 7/10 and the Pulled Pork Sandwich a 9/10. The sandwich is very flavoursome... but who wouldn't love a grilled cheese & meat sandwich? I reckon I could do the exact same sandwich at home with an oven toaster and loads of oil/butter on the bread.

For pricing, and the size of the sandwich, I'd say 5/10. Too small size for such a huge cost. The $3 tots is totally not worth it. Tasted just like the frozen ones we get at the supermarket. I'm sure it's fresh potatoes.