Friday, July 11, 2014

He fell down & Puked!

First time for everything... including baby falling down the bed!

While I was home alone with little Shane, I left him on the bed surrounded by a wall of pillow as I had to use the bathroom. Just a short while later, i heard a loud thud. He had fallen through the little hole between the bed and the wall. The hole was not big enough for him to fall forward, so I guess he had rolled up the pillow and fell sideways into the hole. Even picking him up from that little hole was tough, so I can imagine how my poor boy felt falling off...

Later in the evening, he bit off a bit too much broccoli and vomited out all the food and milk he just ate. We were at Central Park when that happened. One moment he was happily chomping, the next moment, I turned around and there was vomit all over the stroller! Sian, so tough to wash!!

What a bad day today.

Still a happy baby at the end of the day though!