Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 71 - Feb 11

I'm not sure if it's common with babies, but I've noticed that Shane has started the habit of burning his head and rubbing it on all sorts of surfaces… that includes me (and my T-shirt) or whoever carries him, the bed, the play mat, the matteress, etc. Just worried he starts suffocating!

So today was the last class of the Part 1 session for the parent and child program at Penn Hospital. Signed up for part 2. Todays session was more about dealing with unsolicited advice and in-laws. So far, I don't think either of us have in law issues, but definitely dealing with unsolicited advice from all around.

Also at today's class, Shane did 40 straight minutes of tummy time and showed off his crawling skills! So proud of my little boy!!

With his new friend...