Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 65 - Feb 5

Took Shane out in the icy rain today. Roads were super slippery with sheets of ice forming over the path of those lazy buggers who didn't shovel after the snow. Didn't help that today's rain was icy rain. So I braved the icy rain and slippery roads to Andreas place with Shane in the bugaboo with a rain cover. And guess what... I just discovered 2 huge holes in my bugaboo rain cover! Where did they come from?!! So the boo was wet (but still ok) by the time I got to her place.

In the evening, we ventured out with Shane to the Malaysian restaurant in the baby trekker. So it's do-able (not taking the stroller out). We could use the trekker as a horizontal carrier too. But I think the mini monkey sling would have done a better job as a carrier while we were havin dinner. 

Yup and Shane did survive zero deg C weather in the baby trekker under my coat! 👍


Baby stares… @ 2am