Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 63 - Feb 3

Just realized today that my mum will be leaving the US in 12 days time. Gasp!

So many things were going through my mind today…
  1. who is going to look after the baby while i need to use the bathroom?
  2. if Shane is inconsolable, what do i do? can't turn to popo for help…
  3. i need a break - who's gonna look after him for the short period
  4. need to get some work done - what if Shane is crying and i can't put him down?
  5. laundry, house keeping, cooking… plus looking after baby… how is this manageable?
I need to survive another 3.5 more months till we return to Singapore. Meanwhile, I guess I will have to take him out when he's upset!

This evening, Z and I managed to sneak out to Jane G for some Wharton Partner's event, and then a nice dinner on swings at Continental. It's also our first dinner date since baby was born. The swing was the highlight of the evening! Now we understand why babies can be rocked to sleep. 



My favorite photo of the day is of Shane in his baby swing, in his Grandpa outfit.