Friday, April 11, 2014

My Birthday

I turn 32. Where did the last year go? I recall last birthday, we were just 2. Dinner at a fancy restaurant at Thiptara at the Old Town Palace hotel in Dubai, with awesome view of the Dubai mall fountain. I had just found out I was 7 weeks preggy then...

This year, here we are... 3 of us now in a family friendly restaurant in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Things has changed so much in the last year. But I like change.


Since ZhiC had classes all day from 9-6, and Shane had his pediatrician visit, today felt like any ordinary day with a hint of specialness. Not complaining. It just means that everyday is like my birthday.

Lunch at Honey on South with Mum

Coffee with Karin & Morielle


I love my family. Big hug!

So I also had a short birthday trip to the Amish town of Lancaster on the weekend... Sadly, Z was down with food poisoning and we had to cut our trip short! It's a real nice town, and we'll be back for sure!

At the Plain and Fancy farm


Kitchen Kettle Village