Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Visit #6 - The Final Dubai visit

Kinda sad knowing that it's the last time I'm gonna be at Healthbay. Everyone, including the nurses, midwives and doctor are so friendly. My first experience with even attempting to phone a doctor's office for an appointment in the USA was an impatient and annoying sounding American lady. They're just so grumpy... and snappy.

So... since the last visit to see Dr Jozsa, I put on another 2kg! So I guess it works out to be about 0.5kgs per week. And the little bean has also been constantly gaining 20% of the weight I put on. So this week, little bean measured in at 1.2kg. Getting bigger now!

 
 
I think the bean has been looking the same since we first had a picture of him.  The nose and the lips are a lot more well defined now...
 
 
 
And the bean is always covering his face... Can see his 5 fingers!!
 
In summary, Bean is doing great. He's in the right position (ie. not breached), doing great on size, and always kicking.
 
Another 7 days before I fly to the USA... I was prescribed a jab... and needed to jab myself before the flight. apparently it's for preventing clotting??
 
 
Passport - Check!
Visa Cancellation - Check!
Letter for flying - Check!
Jab - Check!
Compression Socks - Check!
Medical Records - Check!
 
All set to go... Hello USA... I'm coming!