Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Post from the USA

Who would have thought that the process of getting an appointment for the little bean (actually more for me and the bean) would be so difficult?!

Medical Records - they will need this before allowing you to make an appointment. The only way to send them the records are:
1. In Person
2. By Fax

No emails! So unless you're like in the country and can physically walk in with your file, or have sufficient $$ in the bank balance to internationally fax your entire medical records, forget about trying to be organized

So I took the files in, and was told "we will review your files, but there is no guarantee that the doctor will accept you as her patient". How warped is that???

I tell myself... "Welcome to America".

Awesome service.

I was also told off for giving my date of birth as Xth April 19XX. She said "lady, it's April X, not Xth April".

Again, I tell myself... "Welcome to America".

So it's been 4 days since I walked in. I said this was urgent as I'm almost close to 30 weeks and have no appointment! It's been 3+ weeks since I last saw Dr Jozsa.

Lets see how long this waiting game is...