Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby shower for the little bean

Thanks Jo for organizing this baby shower... My first one! We had tea at The Farm at Al Barari. It's by far the place that looks least like Dubai... Couldn't resist not taking some photos around the place...
 


 
Love those balloons? Thanks Apolline, Nona & Helen! I love it!
 
 
We did some baby shower games including "guess that baby food" and make a baby using play doh. The winner was baby Greenie!
 

 
Then the exciting bit came... Presents! Who doesn't love presents. They're not really for me, but I'm very sure the little bean will be pleased...
 
Here's some overalls from Jo...
 

and some baby gift set from Disa
and more gifts from Disa....

 
A powfer puff from Enda & Joanna... oh this is so awesome because we used to use this at home last time!!


and from Sarah - the experienced Mom - she knows what toys and essentials i'll need...

Last but not least.... Swaddle Blankets!! I was just looking at this on Amazon.com... Now I can take this off my Amazon shopping cart!


It was a great day... =) Don't think i'll have more baby shower... but this was definitely one great one that I'll remember...