Monday, September 1, 2014

My 9month old baby!

Shane turns 9 months today. We are so very excited because that's 3/4 of a year old! 

Over the last 2 weeks, it seems like he's suddenly caught up with his developmental milestones and surpassing them too. It's like one day, he decided to start crawling. 2 days later he's tarted standing and walking (assisted). Just this morning we woke up to find baby Shane standing up between us. Somehow, he managed to get up  with nothing to grip on. And he's also learnt to sit down slowly instead of plopping down on his bum. Very very proud of my little one (which parents wouldn't be proud of their kid...).

Baby Shane is now starting to like most of his toys (I used to think I had wasted my money on a lot of his toys. But now that I see him actually playing with them, I feel that it's all worth every penny spent!) and he's definitely taking a liking to the new car he's got!