Friday, September 12, 2014

Crawl Crawl Crawl away….

I wouldn't say I enjoy Wharton events very much… (because with an active baby, how would you socialize??). Anyhow, today, we were at the Wharton Asia Club BBQ event and Shane was happily crawling on the lawns on 2116 Chestnut St Apartment. I really love the lawn. Clean, plus the grass feels and looks real, and very evenly trimmed.

Shane had so much fun crawling up and down and all around.

So there was this other kid at the event who had a toy. That kid did not want to share his toy with Shane. So… what went through my mind at that moment was…
1. How do I teach my baby to share things with others in the future?
2. How do I teach my baby to react to scenarios like these?

Parenting is tough… I guess I will have to figure this out along the way. But it's something I will have to keep in mind while teaching this little man all about life. It's just not fair. =)